Our residents come first! We recognize that each person is a unique individual who has their own preferences and unique physical emotional and social needs. Our interdisciplinary team of professionals establishes an individualized plan of care to assist each resident to meet these needs and to reach and maintain his or her highest level of quality of life.
Our small size helps us to provide a clean, safe, home-like family environment. We promote this atmosphere by making resident choice a priority, providing excellent dining services and having a long-term dedicated staff on duty 24 hours a day.
Our residents are provided with many opportunities for meaningful interactions and activities throughtout the day. Our activity department is open for daily, evening, weekend and holiday's for activities.
We are committed to the provision of our services in the spirit of friendship, love, and truth. We provide for the comfort, safety and security of our residents and promote their independence and mobility with mental activity in an environment that emphasizes dignity, respect, compassion and individuality. We place the highest value on our residents, our staff and our families. Together we are able to provide the best possible care.
- Over 100 years of quality care
- 24 hour skilled nursing services
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medicare/Medicaid certified
- License home for the aged
- daily, weekly & evening activities
- Registered dietition services
- On-site dental, optical & podiatry
- On-site X-ray and lab services
- On-site beauty and barber services
- Full time social services
- 24 hour pharmacy services & consultation
- On-site visits twice weekly by Dr. Eric Trimas, Medical Director
Our Rehab Center
Our facility offers comprehensive rehabilitation program. Our professionals assist our residents to reach their personal goals for recovery and maximum independence.
- Joint Rehab: Hip Fracture, Shoulder Fracture and Knee Fracture
- Gait Training
- Bed mobility
- ADL Training
- Wound Care
- Restraint Reduction
- Wheelchair Positioning
- Splint/Contracture Management
- Rehab Dining
- Restorative Program